The City's administrative team is responsible for the day to day operations of city government and the efficient delivery of services to citizens, businesses, and visitors. The City's administrative team is led by an appointed city administrator, assistant city administrator, city secretary, and administrative services supervisor. Hudson Oaks prides itself on professional management and the strategic focus of our elected officials.
Strategy and Vision
The administrative team works to achieve goals established through the strategic and comprehensive planning of our citizens and Council. The most recent strategic goals were included in the 2012 Hudson Oaks Comprehensive Plan:
- Maintain no property tax in Hudson Oaks
- Improve resident access to outdoor recreational opportunities
- Provide quality, safe, and attractive neighborhoods
- Improve the visual integrity of Hudson Oaks' corridors
- Make Hudson Oaks distinguishable from adjacent communities