This article is part of one or more series: For Residents

Residents or businesses needing animal control services in Hudson Oaks should contact either the Weatherford/Parker County Animal Shelter or the local police department depending on the time of day/night service is needed. In the event of an animal-related emergency, such as severe animal bite or injury, call 911.   

Tuesday - Saturday 11am - 4pm

Call the Weatherford/Parker County Animal Shelter at 817-598-4111

All other times

Call the Hudson Oaks Police Department at 682-229-2400.

Reports regarding City code violations, such as barking dogs, can be made to the Hudson Oaks Police Department. Our goal is to encourage and facilitate voluntary compliance with City ordinances to protect the public health and safety. Citations will be written when officers cannot elicit voluntary compliance.

Topics Discussed

Related Departments

Reach out

Here in the city of Hudson Oaks, we pride ourselves in our community. Whether you're looking to join our community or you've been here for years, use the form below to let us know if there is anything we can do to make our city better.