This article is part of one or more series: For Visitors

If you received a ticket in Hudson Oaks, you may pay it online through our online payment platform

What are my options?

Your options may vary depending on your circumstances. If you received a moving violation, you may be able to receive deferred action by completing defensive driving. If defensive driving is not an option for you, you may elect to pay the fine or plead not guilty and appear before the judge.

Due to recent changes in State law, all cases are immediately set for our next quarterly court date. You will likely receive a notice of your court date even if you take care of your ticket within the initial window.

Defensive Driving

If you haven't had a ticket in X years and have not taken a defensive driving course in Y hours, you may be eligible to defer your ticket by taking and passing a defensive driving course. Contact us for more information.

Topics Discussed

Related Departments

Reach out

Here in the city of Hudson Oaks, we pride ourselves in our community. Whether you're looking to join our community or you've been here for years, use the form below to let us know if there is anything we can do to make our city better.