The City of Hudson Oaks Planning and Zoning Commission is charged with the following duties:
- To identify community needs and to advise the City Council of short-term and long-term implications for the orderly development of the city;
- To recommend achievable community goals as a basis for long-range planning and development programs;
- To recommend plans, programs, and policies that will aid the entire community in achieving its defined goals; and
- To interpret the adopted plans and programs to concerned citizens so that private activities and desires may be accomplished in harmony with public needs and policies.
The Planning and Zoning Commission is comprised of seven members serving two year staggered terms. Meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM in City Hall.
Current Commission Members
- Brad Manning, Chair (Place 4)
- Jo-Alice Davis, Vice-Chair (Place 1)
- George Dwiggins (Place 2)
- Robyn Jackson (Place 3)
- Dante Hall (Place 5)
- Jennifer Liles (Place 6)
- Angela Pereira (Place 7)