To apply for a solicitor permit please contact the City Secretary at (682) 229-2411 or

If you have ever been convicted of a felony, misdemeanor, or ordinance violation (other than traffic violations) please specify the date, location, charge, and disposition of the offense(s) when filling out your application. 

Reach out

Here in the city of Hudson Oaks, we pride ourselves in our community. Whether you're looking to join our community or you've been here for years, use the form below to let us know if there is anything we can do to make our city better.