This article is part of one or more series: For Residents

A residential permit application is required when submitting for a swimming pool.  The items that need to be submitted are:

  1.  Residential Permit Application
  2. Site plan showing location of house, septic spay heads (if applicable), and location of pool.  
  3. Oncor or Tri-County electric approval stamp to be on the site plan
  4. Pool design
  5. Contractor registration
  6. Payment must be made at time of submission

These items can be submitted via email to  Submit documents as one .pdf file with the Residential Permit Application placed as page 1. If you have questions call 682-229-2461.

Reach out

Here in the city of Hudson Oaks, we pride ourselves in our community. Whether you're looking to join our community or you've been here for years, use the form below to let us know if there is anything we can do to make our city better.