Zoning changes can be initiated by the City or by a property owner. In either circumstance,  notices are sent to nearby property owners informing them of public hearings to be held on the topic. Notices are also published in the City's official newspaper and on our web site. 

Each zoning application is heard by the Planning and Zoning Commission for a recommendation and the City Council for final approval or denial. A complete zoning application must be filed by the property owner before public hearings can be scheduled.

Topics Discussed

Related Departments

Reach out

Here in the city of Hudson Oaks, we pride ourselves in our community. Whether you're looking to join our community or you've been here for years, use the form below to let us know if there is anything we can do to make our city better.