Brian was elected in May of 2011 as Council Member Place 2 of the Hudson Oaks City Council. He was appointed as Mayor Pro-Tem in 2018. A resident of Hudson Oaks since 2006, he serves as Executive Vice President in Commercial Lending at PlainsCapital Bank. Mr. Lixey has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mary Hardin Baylor and a Master of Business Administration degree from Tarleton State University.
He is actively involved in a number of civic and service organizations and has served on several boards.
- Catholic Charities of Fort Worth
- United Way of Parker County
- The Child Study Center of Fort Worth
- Texas Sports Hall of Fame
- Texas Neighborhood Services
- Ben Hogan Foundation Fundraising Committee